A monthly membership for creative women entrepreneurs who could use a tech expert in their corner.
Access our full library of on demand hacks, tips, templates and tutorials, updated monthly to solve the problems you are having.
Tech Hacks Training
Join the Tech Skills Lab!
Members get instant access to the library of trainings, tips, hacks, and templates…and can request tech help in our Facebook group. We take a help request each month and turn it into new trainings for the Tech Lab!
Don’t let tech trouble slow you down!
In the Skills Lab you’ll find all this and more!
- Getting Started (create an About Me page, Services Page, Elevator Pitch, and more)
- Graphic Design Basics (using Canva for fast and efficient design)
- Trello for Small Business Organization
- Accelerate Your Business (Build a Branding Guide, Mind Map for Successful Planning)
- Automate Your Workflow (email and process automation)
- Productivity Strategies for Success (time management, batching, interval work)
- Social Marketing Skills (find your audience, setting up social media, branding social media, marketing on social media)
- Templates (fast track your creation)
- Wix web design (build your own website on Wix, step by step guide)
- Website Design (what your website needs, what pages to add, best practices, best plugins)
- Google Drive (how to use and organize it for business)
- Free Tools for Entrepreneurs
- Build Your Sales Pipeline (landing pages, funnels, lead generation)
- Managing My wordpress Website – COMING SOON
- Adding E-commerce – COMING SOON
…and so much more!
Even better, get instant access to our Facebook Group and request hacks to help you with your tech troubles.
We’ll build a training or tutorial on the hack and add it to the lab!
Branding Your Stock Photos
Hack Of the Month.
Getting stock photos has become easier and easier with sites like Unsplash or Pexels sharing high quality stock photos for no cost. One issue with using these photos is maintaining the look, feel, and colors of your branding for consistent messaging.
In this tech hack I show you how to quickly edit the stock photos to pull in elements of your branding colors and create a more consistent look and feel.